Thursday, February 26, 2009

Hello friends!!!!

Hello friends.......
last 20 months were so hectic
after all it is MBA

Well, I am very sad coz student life is over..
I am happy also... for beautiful memory, lots of friends

I am sure all of us met with some funny incidents in our student life...
and whenever we rem all them; we start laughing...

lets share those moments...
I am sure it will be great to laugh together...

so... start blogging....

Thanks

9 comments:

  1. i am sad that my student time is over
    today i went to the university to saw my teachers. i am sad too because some of them are getting older and i can believe that in a few years they are like this. i was thinking that i am getting older too, but i am not feeling older, i am feeling stronger and beautiful but .... who knows? maybe in a few years i will look like my teachers!

    ReplyDelete
  2. oto sad keno..............
    student life e kaok chere aschis naki???

    ReplyDelete
  3. After working for two and half year coming back to college is great fun..once again a student life what else u can ask for...I am really njoying this now ..my seniors are leaving college to start their new innings.. i wish them all the best for it.. GOD BLESS

    ReplyDelete
  4. oto sad keno..............
    student life e kaok chere aschis naki??? what that mean:O...don t forget me ok?:D...i m not student but i m sad coz u have to go:(((...i can wait ur mustache friend post!:P

    ReplyDelete
  5. finally i posted it#:-s kisses:*:*

    ReplyDelete
  6. hmmmm...well so many incidents to recall....but i guess the last in our college was pretty eventful,...last day of final semester....last day of college life...end of life as a student....all celebrations together...even before the exam started my shirt was taken away from me and most part of th exam i was in my vests....do u remember that salim....???????/...

    ReplyDelete
  7. ya... avik...
    how cud I forget those special moments at SIT?
    I saw your shirt... and lots of funny things were written on it...
    I have kept my shirt also.. :)

    well... for me the funniest day was...
    when I saw one of my friend proposed to a girl in front of d whole class.. Yes, even sir was present that time

    I am sure.. Avik can recall that incident...

    friends... keep blogging..
    and thanx again for blogging

    ReplyDelete
  8. hey!!! frnds...its sad dat v are going out of the college and our student life is over but the worst part is u r going apart from some of ur best frnds....this 2 yrs of MBA were as of now the best 2 yrs of my life....n through out my life i'll cherish every moment of it....But if u tell me to pick one from those..it surely would be THE COUNTER STRIKE Moments...long live our CS team...

    ReplyDelete